How to use the Outcomes Star
The Outcomes Star can be used to help clients evaluate their skills and competencies and their progress over time. It can help you and your clients to identify what successful change will look like, enabling you both to celebrate success and understand which areas need more work.
Using the Outcomes Star can also help your organisation evidence the value of your work. The approach can help with funding applications, reports to commissioners, service reviews, quality assurance and better service user involvement.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for new frontline staff or experienced professionals who want to update their skills
What will you learn?
On completion of this course you will:
- Understand what the Outcomes Star system can do and how it can help in your work
- Be able to use the Star in keyworking sessions to identify your clients’ progress
- Be able to use the Star to identify the impact of your organisation
- Be able to use the Star to collect data and know how best to use this information
- Know how to implement the star within your organisation
Share this page
Very valuable trainingKaren Cummins, Lamp
Talk To Us
Lana administers our range of scheduled events & training.
020 7840 4497
13 Mar 2018 - 11:39am
5 Mar 2018 - 4:03pm
27 Feb 2018 - 5:03pm