Case management made easy
This event will take an in depth look at In-Form and how the system includes and supports a range of features covering all aspects of client support, measuring outcomes and property management for homelessness and supported housing providers. These tools can be used to manage all aspects of your organisation, following the journey of each client with ease. Simple to use, yet packed with features to make the most of your information and enable organisations of all sizes to spend more time working with the clients that matter most.
Meeting the highest international standards for data security, this cloud-based system allows all of your staff to access the information without the need to be in one place. Whether you need access in the access in the office, at a day centre, or on the go; In-Form is accessible at any time via computer, tablet or smart phone.
The event will provide IT based solutions that support Chief Executives, senior managers and heads of service alike, as well as frontline staff in their day-to-day work.
In addition to 9 masterclasses streamed for both new and experienced users of In-Form, the event will include 3 hands on training sessions and system demos of In-Form Community, Essential and Enterprise.
Taking a look at the programme highlights:
- Understanding In-Form: the complete client relationship and service management system
- Using technology to transform the social sector
- Three system demos looking at In-Form essential, In-Form enterprise and the rent management module.
- Three hands on training sessions looking at how to: create a dashboard, create a report and an introduction to system administration
- Using In-Form for effective keyworking
- Implementing an asset based approach
- How to design your In-Form system to measure your impact
- Using Outcomes Stars to improve support planning and the impact of your service to clients
- Support planning with In-Form
- "Lightning experience" - taking a look at the new Salesforce user interface
- How to ensure the highest levels of data protection
- E-learning with In-Form
The event will start at 10am, and will finish with a drinks reception from 4.00pm. Please click here to view the programme in full.
This event is aimed at:
- Chief Executives and senior managers
- Heads of service
- Technical staff
- Frontline staff
This event is free for you to attend. Please book your place below.
1 America Square
Located in the City of London. Please click here for directions and a map of the local area.
Share this page
Talk To Us
Conference and events manager
Kate manages our national programme of events that address the latest topics of interest in the homelessness sector. The events include our annual conference, one-day conferences, parliamentary reception and our rolling programme of webinars.