There are currently no vacancies on the NAC, but if you are interested in joining, please complete the below nomination form and we will consider your application as soon as a position become available.
Your voice: join our National Advisory Council
The NAC offers members a unique opportunity to contribute to Homeless Link’s policy work by:
- offering strategic advice to the Board, primarily through the SMT and Head of Policy, on the development and impact of government policy on the ground;
- consulting with local partners to give a regional perspective and examples of the impact of policy and issues on agencies and service users;
- shaping the national voice of Homeless Link’s responses to policy issues to ensure people who become homeless in England can access good quality services;
- commenting on drafts of policy briefings and providing case studies/information on regional concerns; and
- promoting Homeless Link, its services and its role to members, potential members and partners across their region.
We ask members to commit to four meetings a year, which are held on a quarterly basis our Head Office in Kennington, South London. If you, or someone you know, would be interested in applying, please download a nomination form (see below), complete it, then email it to me, Jonathon Graham.
For further information on the NAC and to see a list of current members and their profiles, please visit the NAC homepage or get in touch with me directly.
Share this page
Talk To Us
Jonathon was our policy officer until June 2016.
12 Feb 2018 - 4:17pm
9 Feb 2018 - 12:51pm
6 Feb 2018 - 3:17pm